Monday, July 2, 2012

Etsy Feature: A Paper Affaire


I love sending cards to my family and friends. I'm the kind of person that doesn't take cards lightly. I love that moment when I find the perfect card for my loved one and am excited to mail it off. But, sadly, that doesn't always happen. I can't tell you how many times I've walked into the store in search of the perfect card and left either a) empty handed or b) feeling like I had to settle on a "this will do" kind of card. It's sad really because I think cards and letters from loved ones are something that should be treasured.

I'm a card-keeper.....I have kept just about every card I've received over several years (birthday cards, Christmas cards....I even have cards I received from my wedding 12 years ago!). I think they're something special to hold onto and look back on every now and then.

That's why I'm so excited to feature Holly's A Paper Affaire Etsy shop. Just looking through her shop I can tell she loves what she does. She really puts a lot of time, effort and care into her cards and it shows. It was tough to pick just a few cards from her shop to feature because seriously every card is amazing! She has cards for several occasions....birthdays, weddings, sympathy, graduation, thank you card sets and many more. Please check out her shop....you won't be disappointed!

(All photos are courtesy of A Paper Affaire)

 This birthday card is one of my absolute favorites...from the design to the saying, it's perfect! The front of the card reads, "age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying YOU". 




Another favorite of mine--a wedding card that reads, "Congratulations Love Birds"

Thanks so much to Holly from A Paper Affaire for letting me feature your shop. You have done such a wonderful job on your cards! 

Happy Shopping, everyone!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring A Paper Affaire. I'm not a keeper of cards like you but sometimes wish I was. I do however agonize over the right card. I will check out this Etsy store. Thank you for linking up with us at NOBH. Keep doing so! Every blessing, Kelly

marissa with hadley lane said...

Hi Kelly! Thanks so much for stopping by. Aren't these cards wonderful? So glad I was able to feature them!

Have a wonderful week!
~marissa with hadley lane