Monday, July 2, 2012

Etsy Feature: Diaper Cake Boutique

Oh my sweet goodness! These diaper cakes from Rachel's Diaper Cake Boutique are just too adorable to pass up. If you are an expectant mom or know someone who is, these super cute diaper cakes are sure to be a hit!

Rachel has several different designs and sizes listed in her shop and she welcomes custom orders as well.
Check out just a few of my favorites from her shop (all photos are courtesy of Diaper Cake Boutique). Just click on the pictures and it will take you to her Etsy shop :)



In addition to these adorable diaper cakes, Rachel also offers several other items for your party needs such as banners, centerpieces, cupcake toppers and digital file party invitations such as this one

Thanks so much to Rachel from Diaper Cake Boutique for letting me feature her shop!

Happy Shopping, everyone!


7 comments:

Anna said...

I'm a new follower from Crazy Mama's Monday blog hop.

Love these Diaper Cakes...too cute!

Unknown said...

Cute!! Diaper cakes are awesome, I hope I get some at my baby shower. :)

Nikki said...

Stopping by from the blog hop!

Those cakes are just too cute, I didn't have one at any of my baby showers though...It would have been a cute idea.

marissa with hadley lane said...

Thank You all for visiting! These diaper cakes are SO cute! Have a wonderful week!

~marissa with hadley lane

ediapercake said...

Your diaper cakes are really really cute!

Unknown said...

At Lil' Baby Cakes, every tiny detail is carefully considered. From huggable little bears to organic lotions to the seamless drape of ribbon, each creation is a work of art.

Nappy Cakes said...

Wow! You got nice set of diaper cakes. My aunt will be having a baby shower for her baby next month. Now I know what to bring as present.