Friday, July 13, 2012

Etsy Feature: Bowdacious Boutique

Monica's Bowdacious Boutique shop is one of my favorites for hair bows. They are so fun and different from other bows I've seen and my daughter gets tons of compliments on them whenever she wears them. Bowdacious Boutique offers a variety of bows but my absolute favorites are the "mini over the top" bows. They are perfect for my daughter's pigtails!

Here's just a sampling of what Bowdacious Boutique offers (all photos, except for the last one, courtesy of Bowdacious Boutique).....

These "mini over the top" bows measure around 3.5 inches and are completely customizable. Just let Monica know what colors you're looking for and she'll be able to help you out. The bows come on a partially lined alligator clip but barrettes are also available.








If you would prefer larger bows, Monica also offers these 5-5.5 inch bows.....



Here's my Hadley wearing a pair of the mini over the top bows...

These bows would make great birthday gifts for your daughter's friends, wedding hair accessories for your flower girl and perfect stocking stuffers for Christmas. Be sure to check out Monica's shop--she offers several different styles of bows and color options.

Thanks so much to Monica and Bowdacious Boutique for letting me feature your shop.

Happy Shopping, everyone.

6 comments:

sandra tyler said...

adorable! too bad I can't gt my little boys to wear them!

Maria Sself said...

they look great! I love how Hadley rocks them;-))))

Anonymous said...

adorable...
Blog Hopping through

Renee
http://iamonewearethree.wordpress.com/

&
Jacob
http://apilgrimsjourney2015.wordpress.com/

Emily Meyers said...

Hey there! I just found your cute blog via the hop and I'm your newest follower! I'd love to have you as my blog friend too and check out a huge giveaway I'm having right now!!

Hope to see you there! Thanks so much lady!
Emily

http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/07/chi-bling-giveaway-winner.html

twinstransmissions said...

New blog follower from: http://www.cuponesahorrosymas.com/

Unknown said...

Just followed all around fro the friday blog hop- SO pretty! I love your site- so glad i ran into it! :)

Julie
www.theprogressiveparent.org